40.2m | 131.1ft
GUESTS | EVENTS
2007 / 2017
BEAM | DRAFT ACCOMMODATION GUESTS
CRUISING SPEED ENGINES
2007, Mondomarine. Refit 2017
8.5m / 27.8ft | 2.1m / 7.1ft
5 cabins (M aster, 2 x full-beam VIP Double, 2 x Twin)
Events: 50 | Overnight: 10
Captain + 7
State of the art sound system, flat screen TVs throughout, Karaoke machine, Foxtel, WiFi
8 person, 6-metre Novurania tender with 160hp diesel inboard engine.
6 seater Seadoo floating lounge, 5.8m blow-up slide (upon request), 2x floating bean bags, 3 person “Fuel” sea biscuit, 4 person “Big Bubba” sea biscuit, Lilly Pad, 2x 10ft SUPs, 10 sets Snorkelling equipment, Fishing equipment (light tackle), 6-pax Sundeck Jacuzzi.
10 (in Sydney Harbour) | 18 knots (max)
2MTU - 12V 396 TE94
All specifications and content on this page is provided in good faith, but cannot be guaranteed.
WHY INFINITY PACIFIC
• Sporty sleek profile.
• The Owner has kept the yacht impeccably maintained.
• Designed by Luca Dini and Fréderic Méchiche, her profile conceals a voluminous 5 cabin interior for up to 10 guests comfortably accommodated in a full-beam Master Suite on the Main Deck, complemented by two full-beam VIP Cabins and two Twin cabins on the
• Premium alfresco options offering spectacular views in all areas, with ample deck space and a beautifully designed semi-circular glass entranceway.
• The undercover upper deck includes a large Jacuzzi, sunpads and wonderfully private seating, perfect for the warm Australian afternoons
• Great selection of toys, tender and entertainment on board, includes a blow-up slide for maximum family fun!.
• Crew quarters for up to eight crew members.