37m | 122ft
GUESTS | EVENTS
2009 / 2017
BEAM | DRAFT ACCOMMODATION GUESTS
CRUISING SPEED ENGINES
2009, Kha Shing / Montefino. Refit 2017/2018
7.4m | 2.25m
5 cabins (Master, 2x Double, 2x Twin, 2 x Pullman)
Cruising: 80 | Sleeping: 10-12
Captain + 5
iPod plugging stations, Flatscreen TVs throughout, Entertainment system with movie selection and music, Crestron touch panel control in Main Salon
Custom Cast oldi 16’ 125 HP diesel jet, 34ft Boston Whaler conquest 345 (in New Caledonia only) Waterskis, Wakeboard, Inflatables, towable tubes and wing, Kneeboard.
Snorkeling equipment all sizes, Fishing gear. Gym equipment. Bridge deck Jacuzzi. Paddleboards, Kayaks - double and single, Diving hookah, subwing.
2x 1675hp (1232kW), Caterpillar C32
All specifications and content on this page is provided in good faith, but cannot be guaranteed.
WHY MASTEKA 2
• Seven years cruising Sydney Harbour, and the Islands of Fiji
• First foreign-flagged superyacht with a charter licence in New Caledonia
• Experienced Australian Captain Matt has cruised Sydney, Fiji and New
• 5 well-appointed cabins accommodate up to 12 guests in comfortable luxury
• Elegant classic interior design by British architect Dick Young
• Seaworthy enough to comfortably cruise long passages, compact enough to take guests right up close to all the hidden wonders of the Pacific and spacious enough to give each guest their own slice of paradise
• 8-person Jacuzzi on Bridge Deck level
• Extensive refit in 2016/17.